Yummy carrot juice recipes for eyes health. Carrot is a fruit that rich in vitamin A, while our eyes need large vitamin A. This day we will make juice recipe for our eyes health with carrot and milk.
Eye health means vitamin A. Vitamin A plays a role in retinal cells to function seeing light or dark. To help the healing process of eye diseases, just eat fruit and vegetables rich in vitamin A regularly. In addition to vitamin A, vitamin C, lycopene, and lutein are also very good for maintaining epithelial cells of eye to remain healthy and function properly.
Diligently consuming fruit and vegetables rich in vitamin A, such as soursop fruit, citrus, tomatoes, bananas, star fruit, avocado, grapes, pomegranates, apples, pineapple, pear, litchi and vegetables such as spinach, green beans, kale and broccoli will help healing process of eye diseases.
- 200 grams carrots cut into pieces
- 150 ml fresh low fat milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 ice cubes
- Enter carrot pieces into the juice extractor.
- Process properly and then filter. Pour carrot juice into blender. Add liquid plain milk, lemon juice and honey.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses, add some ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
- Just drink it every morning daily.